Pronto.
Hello, how?
usually quiet, you rather have the matter closed?
That?
Yes, that.
But no, it goes right, not a god ***!
What happened again?
do not know, we were ready, already fixed an appointment, call people you know from Milan, (omitted) before him, then his head, then he still ..
E?
EEEE, he says, wait, we need to do inspections, take a moment ...
mean?
Shit I know! We had heard before the summer, everything ok, then in September, early October, he says quietly. Now draws half agitated and said to be still a few more days. Why, what happens? No no, nothing, just a test because ... because we have sought to deepen and you know, there's half the (omitted) .
Ah.
Eh. No, look, I wanted to ask ...
Tell me.
not that you try to understand what the hell has happened yet, because there is nervousness and I do not know what to invent more.
Ok, I'll call you. Hello.
Hello.
Hello, here I am.
then?
So this seems to be so, he moved (omitted) in person, sent one of his to ask and those guys did not know what the fuck answer, they mumbled something, but have not convinced safe because then (omitted) spoke (omitted) and made it clear he does not want Scazzi which bring out the issue and that if someone has messed that if the bum as well!
Os ***!
He also tuned you pulling heavy air.
But nasty p ******! What the fuck did I know, I asked "is everything okay?" they told me so god ****, I did not understand a fuckin 'of these things then who the hell should I trust??
No, come on, calm, remedy, no it's not dead, procedures are arranged, you will understand, I have done worse than Bertoldo in other cases, this is bullshit.
Yes ah but you see, first one thing then another then the use of other pain in the ass then that other then those packages without saying who gives a fuck, then 'is history.
goes well, but the work they've started right?
But yes, those on yes, there will end up in a pleasant, but if we do not close those other if they fuck, they go and we have to pull money out of us. Banks are at the window, do you have said loud and clear "or come by the documents in place or there is not money, but you know what that means right?
Yeah.
Eh.
Listen.
Tell me.
But who's behind 'is what? It's not that we framed Eco eh? No, I mean, there's no strange characters in it?
Are you kidding?! What are you thinking ...
No here it feels a day ...
there?
In general I was saying ...
But no, do not worry, there's nothing like that, God forbid ... Look, I leave you, it feels later or tomorrow ok?
Yes, hello. I recommend it.
Quiet, hello.
Hello.
Hello.
What's new?
No news is good news eh eh eh ...
Mmmhhh
What?
No, I thought, is that those who want to work them to take one of their business friends?
But no, I do not think at least, is small stuff for them, and anyway would be felt not?
Well, yes, yes.
Look, it's useless to squeeze the balls ahead of time, will be the case if you think ok? If they told me to be a problem procedures will be, and they find a safe solution.
But that Smarronando!
Oh well ...
What then, I wonder, but how do you know all those guys a minute later? But who the fuck are they? Who the fuck is behind it?
do not know, I do not know, apparently no one, but really know how it goes! Here is a complicated world, you find yourself behind the ass people who do not even realize you t'eri followed. But the thing that gives to mind is that sometimes the things they know a minute before! So you really wonder how they do and if they meet someone. Look, here we see any, let it be, that if by 'ste shares get us a Report puntatone!
Look, I closed 'is what we have seen people give up everything and we have seen, because if he goes pit is better to be two thousand miles away.
Eh hello, where are you going? In Antigua you too? Ha ha ha, but c'mon, c'mon, relaxed, in a month you miss the memories brought her the most.
Eh ... fuck it!
Oh, oh!
Eh?
What's wrong tonight? Continues to mutter, kicking, calm down no!
Nothing, nothing, just a bad dream. Sorry, 'night.
Eh, 'night.
Trues True Lies or fake?
0 comments:
Post a Comment