This gentleman is right. Hoping that his comment not be deleted.
But in the case, I transcribe:
"Also moderators if I pass the publication of another site ...
http://www.les2alpes.com/it/hiver/accueil.html
not mimicking, but there are certainly ideas to be taken ... Although I doubt that the atavistic selfishness / pride valleys, where several municipalities are sometimes hampered by medieval system, can lead to the creation of something good ... Already
from wanting to raise Piazzatorre or Foppolo or San Pellegrino Terme without interacting in a single valley system in my opinion is wrong. The only brand to use, if you really want to get a real return and a more effective promotion is the whole "VALLEY BREMBANA" with its various opportunities that are winter or summer ".
But in the case, I transcribe:
"Also moderators if I pass the publication of another site ...
http://www.les2alpes.com/it/hiver/accueil.html
not mimicking, but there are certainly ideas to be taken ... Although I doubt that the atavistic selfishness / pride valleys, where several municipalities are sometimes hampered by medieval system, can lead to the creation of something good ... Already
from wanting to raise Piazzatorre or Foppolo or San Pellegrino Terme without interacting in a single valley system in my opinion is wrong. The only brand to use, if you really want to get a real return and a more effective promotion is the whole "VALLEY BREMBANA" with its various opportunities that are winter or summer ".
0 comments:
Post a Comment