Initial results "hot" and the district unified Piazzatorre (29/12-03/01 period). I put my grades (minimum 1, maximum 10), who wants comments by her.
Unification area: 8 (because it was made), 2 (for the way in which you have arrived, and you know the drill).
Accessibility: 7 +, I think the system worked more than adequate parking and shuttles are given to do, ask for more unimportant.
Organization: 6 - Prize for goodwill. It was a debut, you can improve, but I would say that enough, even a little 'tight, there may be.
Information: 5, sorry, too many episodes of fragmentation, and contradictions among the people, do not militate in favor. To speak of the "forget it".
rates: 6.5; not pretend gifts, but some limatina there would be bad. The
Torcole: 6.5; have their charm, is beyond question, but if you want to be rational, in the scale of 1 to 10 you can not go further.
Trail Bosco: 7 (for the beauty of the route), 4 (for the state, but is not nobody's fault).
Baby Park: sv; can not be determined with the eyes as an adult, ask the players concerned, but here there is none. The New Year's Eve Torchlight
: 4; was a small thing, there's nothing else to say.
The influx of tourists: 9; the people were great, not too much. 10 not just because I give some boor has not failed to ruin the score.
staff in service: 6; is an average, someone is even 10, for others a kick in the pants.
Overall Rating: 7, and to be a beginning, it seems a good start.
One thing I'm telling you now, to avoid confusion. I hope that among the supporters of the unified district there is an awareness that, before the improvements possible, Piazzatorre can not stand, I repeat, CAN NOT 'Reggie, the comparison with the districts of Saint-Simon-Foppolo Carona first Valtorta and the other (just to stay in the area and not move elsewhere in the region or outside the region, and do not consider the foreign non-rage). Too many objective conditions of inferiority in various aspects, from natural to engineers. Either we accept that the condition is that of a district of the third category (which would, I quote a few, Cortina, Chamonix, Courchevel and Val d'Isere in the first category, Cervinia and Madonna di Campiglio in the second), or the risk of wanting take the longest stride of the leg is just around the corner.
The enthusiasm of these days, clearly evident in the comments forum ineffable valleys, should not blind us to some objective data:
1) the influx of tourists, beyond the number of steps have not been significantly amended by ' unification of the district. Maximum arrival December 31, strong departures Jan. 2, EXACTLY Like last year. Skier is one thing you can do in a day (and several have done), is another tourist, and I hope I do not have to explain (let me know if that first tie his arms behind him).
2) full house in second homes? But go there, I have not seen one, even Rossanella, with all its beautiful windows open and lights on. Where hath been exaggerated, they arrived at a duplex apartment (where I rent, out of eighteen apartments, 31 reached the maximum brightness has run with five apartments occupied!).
3) fatevene a reason, a good proportion of admissions has been assured by people on the tracks it did not even put the shade.
4) let the second reason: I had yet another confirmation that it is not so alone in thinking that unification is a good thing, but the new second-home point does not impress at all, indeed.
5) the road to return on January 2, proved to be the cross of all time, there is no discussion that has taken, and the closing of the galleries of S. Pellegrino was the icing on the cake (I am back on purpose tonight, to prevent any scab). Memento: Today stacked, stacked tomorrow, tomorrow I'll go somewhere else, yes Torcole Torcole not.
6) averted the ones that "there would be no skiing facilities even for the summer." Well, now there's skiing, you show that you were not talking to give air to the teeth.
7) having regard to the former colony Bergamo three bulldozers, and given that the Tourist Office (now the sole repository of information piazzatorrese) ensure that "after the holidays" will begin the work of the infamous PII, one might assume that the mythical agreement was signed. Question: in secret? Because the City no one said anything? Perhaps to avoid further appeals? But come on! What Legambiente is deceased and you know as I do, please, that you fear? It will not be allowed to work without agreement eh?
Unification area: 8 (because it was made), 2 (for the way in which you have arrived, and you know the drill).
Accessibility: 7 +, I think the system worked more than adequate parking and shuttles are given to do, ask for more unimportant.
Organization: 6 - Prize for goodwill. It was a debut, you can improve, but I would say that enough, even a little 'tight, there may be.
Information: 5, sorry, too many episodes of fragmentation, and contradictions among the people, do not militate in favor. To speak of the "forget it".
rates: 6.5; not pretend gifts, but some limatina there would be bad. The
Torcole: 6.5; have their charm, is beyond question, but if you want to be rational, in the scale of 1 to 10 you can not go further.
Trail Bosco: 7 (for the beauty of the route), 4 (for the state, but is not nobody's fault).
Baby Park: sv; can not be determined with the eyes as an adult, ask the players concerned, but here there is none. The New Year's Eve Torchlight
: 4; was a small thing, there's nothing else to say.
The influx of tourists: 9; the people were great, not too much. 10 not just because I give some boor has not failed to ruin the score.
staff in service: 6; is an average, someone is even 10, for others a kick in the pants.
Overall Rating: 7, and to be a beginning, it seems a good start.
One thing I'm telling you now, to avoid confusion. I hope that among the supporters of the unified district there is an awareness that, before the improvements possible, Piazzatorre can not stand, I repeat, CAN NOT 'Reggie, the comparison with the districts of Saint-Simon-Foppolo Carona first Valtorta and the other (just to stay in the area and not move elsewhere in the region or outside the region, and do not consider the foreign non-rage). Too many objective conditions of inferiority in various aspects, from natural to engineers. Either we accept that the condition is that of a district of the third category (which would, I quote a few, Cortina, Chamonix, Courchevel and Val d'Isere in the first category, Cervinia and Madonna di Campiglio in the second), or the risk of wanting take the longest stride of the leg is just around the corner.
The enthusiasm of these days, clearly evident in the comments forum ineffable valleys, should not blind us to some objective data:
1) the influx of tourists, beyond the number of steps have not been significantly amended by ' unification of the district. Maximum arrival December 31, strong departures Jan. 2, EXACTLY Like last year. Skier is one thing you can do in a day (and several have done), is another tourist, and I hope I do not have to explain (let me know if that first tie his arms behind him).
2) full house in second homes? But go there, I have not seen one, even Rossanella, with all its beautiful windows open and lights on. Where hath been exaggerated, they arrived at a duplex apartment (where I rent, out of eighteen apartments, 31 reached the maximum brightness has run with five apartments occupied!).
3) fatevene a reason, a good proportion of admissions has been assured by people on the tracks it did not even put the shade.
4) let the second reason: I had yet another confirmation that it is not so alone in thinking that unification is a good thing, but the new second-home point does not impress at all, indeed.
5) the road to return on January 2, proved to be the cross of all time, there is no discussion that has taken, and the closing of the galleries of S. Pellegrino was the icing on the cake (I am back on purpose tonight, to prevent any scab). Memento: Today stacked, stacked tomorrow, tomorrow I'll go somewhere else, yes Torcole Torcole not.
6) averted the ones that "there would be no skiing facilities even for the summer." Well, now there's skiing, you show that you were not talking to give air to the teeth.
7) having regard to the former colony Bergamo three bulldozers, and given that the Tourist Office (now the sole repository of information piazzatorrese) ensure that "after the holidays" will begin the work of the infamous PII, one might assume that the mythical agreement was signed. Question: in secret? Because the City no one said anything? Perhaps to avoid further appeals? But come on! What Legambiente is deceased and you know as I do, please, that you fear? It will not be allowed to work without agreement eh?
ps: for Mr. Bonetti - I read your statements on Eco 31 December, excuse me, telling me how She does, from hotels, hoping to fill hotels peppering the country's new second homes? Friendliness.
0 comments:
Post a Comment